Foundry Tooling Design and Fabrication
Paul is our Technical Director and has over 15 years experience working on foundry tooling design. Originally he started his apprenticeship 'on the bench' and then moved into the Engineering Team where he used his pattern making knowledge for tooling design in a variety of 3D software packages . Paul has also worked as a Design Engineer in the aerospace industry and automotive industry for Bentley Motors.
The team use Catia V5 and NX software packages. They can support your foundry in the following ways:
- We can complete your CAD Tooling requirements in times of peak workload or low CAD resource.
- We are flexible and so can work when required to ensure you hit tight deadlines.
- We can help and advise on developing existing foundry products.
- We can advise on optimisation of a cast design for the foundry process and 'Design for Manufacture'.
- We can complete casting wall thickness analysis
Feel free to contact us on 0161 759 4840 to chat about how we can support your foundry tooling requirements.
You can also contact us by filling in our contact form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.